Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Suggestions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Shall we start a ferret supply cost alert...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shall we start a ferret supply cost alert...  (Read 4224 times)
egammell
FRSO Members

« on: November 03, 2005, 01:44:38 PM »

... like OttawaGasPrices.com?

One of us can start and when someone sees a better price for a product than has yet been posted, he or she can post it.  

I always bear in mind that sometimes it is better to pay more to support a good local store, and sometimes the freshness is more reliable in some places than others.
Flakyfreakyferretlady
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 10:35:56 PM »

good idea, i don't know about here in ottawa but when i was home in NS I went to pets unlimited and paid 17.99 for a tube of marchall's ferret-lax and the same price for a tube of fur-tone (a small bottle, again marshall's).  There was no price listed so i didin't find out till i got to the cash and they rung it in and i almost died, i get petromalt usually for 8.99 and ferratone in a large bottle for 18.99 at petsmart.  I don't know if it was just the marshall product or the petstore itself.
egammell
FRSO Members

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 11:47:54 AM »

I am going to start some ferret food brand name entries under discussion and then we can quickly add our best buys under each.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: