Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Sorta New...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sorta New...  (Read 1656 times)
m&m
« on: October 24, 2005, 11:53:50 PM »

:huh:

Hi All,

Apparently I logged on as a member sometime - I don't remember but life gets like that!

I'm a Mommy to my Baby Doll Molly who is still my sweetie at 10yrs ( well in Nov. it's her birthday  Tongue )  And my 2 braty baby boys Frost and Deacon, who are just 6mths - And soooo full of beans!  Frosty just learned all sorts of new things he can do, mostly to do with climbing...Deacon is a more laid back fellow.

Does anyone have any suggestions for ferret toys?  I have a bunch but am always looking for more.  The boys can tear apart almost anything within an hour so I've been kinda limited.

Thanks,

Mel  
Flakyfreakyferretlady
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 10:26:56 PM »

The ferret kong is a nice sturdy toy, plus the small chew ropes for dogs, as long as they don't unravel and eat the material!  Also ping pong balls, PVC piping, cardboard boxes etc.  I'm impressed you have a ten year old girl!!  Congrats.   Where's you get your new babies??
m&m
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005, 12:43:26 AM »

I was wondering about the ferret kong...I saw them a couple of weeks ago and hummed and haaaaed about it.  We also have more balls and boxes than you can shake a stick at!  I also found some of the dissolving packing penuts but they don't care for that - water or nothing! is my boys motto.

I actually got my new baby boys from the states - pain in the butt!  Well worth it none the less.  The vet has been very impressed with them, first thing she said ' not marshall ferrets - where did they come from?'

I felt kinda bad that I got babies from a breeder but, they called to me.  And I do want to find them some friends - preferably adopted...we'll see.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: