Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ You Know You're a Ferret Fanatic When... (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Whose had this happen...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Whose had this happen...  (Read 3523 times)
fertasticfour
« on: October 13, 2005, 06:22:48 PM »

.. you're ferts have attempted making long distance calls.(andyou still think its cute). or .. some how mysteriously surf the net.... and actually end up on google searching things that are relevant.. not just gibberish...(laksudlajdaxnhaooefi)... oh no no no.. they actually get to like marshalls.. or something..haha
Its frightening.

Flakyfreakyferretlady
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 10:05:40 PM »

......when you spend the whole night with a sleeping fuzzy on your lap and won't move to get a drink or pee cause you don't want to disturb the angel
jeni
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 10:56:12 PM »

my first ferret Loki at 3 months climbed on my computer desk and typed a 9 page email to a guy I broke up with two weeks before.
I dont know how she even opened the email or sent it, but I found it very creepy.
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 11:07:24 PM »

The ferrets like to hang up on important people when I'm on the phone.....evil plotting by the albino!!!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: