Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Newbie here!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Newbie here!  (Read 1734 times)
Ginny
« on: September 26, 2005, 08:24:30 AM »

Hello everyone! Its a pleasure.

My name is Ginny, I have two very friendly ferrets.  My lil boys are named Mischief and Brocolli.  one whom is an albino and deaf; he's the leader, the older one and the climber.  And the other; a european, chubby, dark coloured adventurer.  He goes to wake up chief when I come home; he's the first to know I'm back.

they are ages 2 and 3, and they get along with my roomate's cat; she loves to teaase them. And they love to visit grandma's! (my mother's home, she loves them as much as she would my children), they get to run up and down the stairs  play with their cousin (the dog, Joxer; a Yorkie).  And they have their own bed, and special treats there!

I would love to adopt another boy sometime soon, about the same age or younger, and would love to learn more about ferrets.  Sometimes I wonder if I know more than the vet does.  Perhaps I should begin to search for a more ferret-knowledge vet; any suggestions?  

Also, I am greatly interested in helping in any way I can, any volunteer opportunities?
cheers to all!
Ginny
ferretfan
FRSO Board

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 11:51:53 AM »

Hi Ginny and Welcome!

The best ferret vet that I know of in the Ottawa area is Dr. Auger at Blair Animal Hospital.  A lot of our members take their ferrets to see him.

Some ways that you can help us are listed on our Volunteer Page.  We also send notices to our Members when we need help with additional tasks (membership is only $20 per year per person).

Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 06:36:39 PM by ferretfan » Logged

Webmaster
Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
http://www.ferretrescue.ca
Flakyfreakyferretlady
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2005, 06:16:03 PM »

Hi Ginny, welcome to the forum.  Do you have any pics of your rascals, they sound adorable.  My 5 ferrets are down in NS visiting their grandparents with me, and their granie and granpie love them a lot!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: