Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Introduction
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1951 times)
fertasticfour
« on: May 05, 2005, 10:01:57 PM »

No not really nothing to introduce.  This fourm hadn't been taslked on in a bit so I thought I would liven it up Tongue

Don't ask I was bored.

No one talk's anymore Sad sniff sniff......
Flakyfreakyferretlady
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 02:46:32 PM »

hee hee talk talk talk come on people!!!!
ferretlover
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2005, 05:56:37 PM »

Well, to liven things up maybe we need a new topic. Since we all probably went to the frolic, I suggest that we talk about that. I know for myself, I met alot of fuzzies and couldn't place them to their owners online here. So if you went to the frolic and are on this forum, maybe we should all talk about our fuzzies, how they won/lost or anything funny or interesting that happened at the frolic.

I'll go first.
I went to the frolic with my two fuzzies: Chaos and Sugarpie. Chaos came in first in the sock-stuffing event. He also came in second to Bear in the table clearing event. My girlie sugarpie won the biggest female ferret award. She topped them all at a whopping 1.44kg. Don't worry :unsure:  she's on a diet( less food) and more exercise and is losing a bit of weight at time now.

Cheesy I hope to hear from you all about your fuzzies so I can place the name with face/fuzzy I saw at the frolic.
ferretfan
FRSO Board

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2005, 10:08:28 AM »

I was there staffing the Fosters tent for most of the day.  Here's my photo:

I should also mention that the results have been posted at
2005 Spring Frolic

Event photos are posted at
Frolic Photos

If you have any photos you would like us to post, just send them to webmaster 'at' ferretrescue.ca.

Thx.

Lynn
« Last Edit: June 12, 2005, 11:50:25 AM by ferretfan » Logged

Webmaster
Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
http://www.ferretrescue.ca
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: