Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ General Discussions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ The new ferrets????
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The new ferrets????  (Read 3720 times)
fertasticfour
« on: April 11, 2005, 11:25:03 PM »

I was just wondering if anyone knows how much  the cost is to buy daisy also what if any are the problems with her???
ferretfan
FRSO Board

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2005, 06:09:12 AM »

Daisy is perfectly healthy, but was left at the Humane Socierty as her previous owner did not know how much effort it takes to care for a young ferret.  If you are interested in her, please complete an adoption form (or if you have already completed a form, send us an email telling us you are interested).

Adoption fees for healthy ferrets range from $100 to $200 depending on age, health and other factors.  

Lynn

Webmaster
http://www.ferretrescue.ca
cbchatouille
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2005, 06:36:16 AM »

Hi what is TLC? i'm maybe interrested by hershey, if she can stay with my other ferret. he is little bit more younger (23 weeks )

and a other question. yochie always scratch the carpet? what can I do? he broke 2 carpet. I try a stuff for cat, and vinegar ( on the carpet not on the ferret) and for a few days, i try to put him 5 minute in a cage every time he going for scratching the carpet, but evry time he return and restart... you have a suggestion?

thanks!

chantal
« Last Edit: April 12, 2005, 06:37:47 AM by cbchatouille » Logged
ferretfan
FRSO Board

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2005, 07:53:30 PM »

TLC= Tender Loving Care.  Hershey really needs to spend some time recovering before he meets some new potential cage mates.  Hopefully he'll be recovered in a couple of weeks.

As for carpet scratching - that's a tough one.  I have had limited success by spraying bitter apple on the carpet, but have had some ferrets who dig no matter what!  I do find, however, that if they are digging at a closed door, there is usually light shining through from the other side and they want to get through and explore it (my little girl can actually squeeze under the door).  Try blocking the light source on the other side of the door if that is the case.  Also, if they're just digging in random places, maybe they need some sort of dig box where they can have fun without destroying the carpet.

Lynn

Webmaster
http://www.ferretrescue.ca
fertasticfour
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2005, 07:54:24 PM »

TLC means tender love and care Tongue and I've submited a application today for daisy. Tongue hopefully shes in my price range and I get here. I'm sure she would have a blast with 4 young males Tongue all neutered ofcourse
Flakyfreakyferretlady
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2005, 04:55:41 PM »

I would just get a piece of plastic carpet runner and tack it down where Yochie scratches, worth a try as is very cheap to buy
Jade
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2005, 11:24:19 PM »

Plastic works wonders with carpet sharks  Tongue  so definatly give it a try. Also a dig box helps with there natural urge to dig to china :rolleyes:  lol.

~Jade~
ChadMTL
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2005, 06:22:30 AM »

Submitted an application today Smiley

Wendy & I are very open to any couple of ferrets that need a good home, whether they need special care or not.

God we must have spent over 1000.00 in the past 3 weeks in vet bills for our 2 dogs and 2 cats...so far our 2 ferrets have been the healthiest of the bunch!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: