Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Hi everyone!!!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hi everyone!!!!!  (Read 2249 times)
fertasticfour
« on: April 10, 2005, 05:08:32 PM »

Hello Everyone!
Our names are Marissa and Jon and we have 4 ferrets...
Sounds an awful like an AA meeting... but an Ferrets Anonymous!
We are addicted to ferrets, we give them all the upgrades... I tell ya they are living in a mansion... with all the greatest hammocks.
We have two sets of brothers, and they are just the greatest.. ( but then i think everyone says that about their babies!.. but really ours are better)
We live in the. south end ottawa and this will be our first FROLIC! We are pathetically excited!
We started a site recently!!!! About our little obsessions!

Ferret freaks

ya the name is messed up..haha im a sitebuilder newbie..ahhaha
its not 100% finished yet ...working on it.. but feel free to comment.  
Yukkabelle

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2005, 09:17:35 PM »

Hi Marissa and John ... and welcome

My ferrets are the  greatest and mine are better  :lol:

But seriously I love all ferrets, and each is a gift of God.

I love your pumpkin  Tongue  ... it is soooo cute

I have seen your web site... it is a good start ... I like the profile with comment about your 4 fuzz... It is funny

Marie-Agnès

Yukka[/font]
fertasticfour
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2005, 08:01:45 PM »

hahaha well thank you and nice to meet you. We love our ferrets. Well i'm going to start calling them kids soon they consum our time as much as kids would. When we go out shopping we buy them things on the way home just like we would kids lol

I guess this is us compansating lol
Flakyfreakyferretlady
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2005, 04:59:26 PM »

my ferrets are definitly THE BEST!! Cheesy  :lol:   Yes, they are all truly special, and so unique.  Welocme to our little F.A. group, I am Dee and I have 4 ferrets too! Smiley I have a pair of brothers, Kiefer and Fergus, and two girls, Emma and Daisy.  All my kids are 5, and they truly are my 'children' :rolleyes:   Such is me Wink  
Jade
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2005, 11:51:50 PM »

Hiya
 Ha you guys think your's are the best  Tongue  Blah I have the smartest most beautiful best ferrets in the world  :lol:  all seven of them........F.A metting here I come Wink
Glad to meet you though and they are our kids lol most of us proboly carry pics and talk about what cute things they do lol......who needs human children when you can have ferrets  Cheesy
~Jade~
« Last Edit: April 14, 2005, 11:52:17 PM by Jade » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: