Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ You Know You're a Ferret Fanatic When... (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ You know your a fanatic when
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: You know your a fanatic when  (Read 5230 times)
fertasticfour
« on: April 06, 2005, 11:05:43 PM »

You let your g/f con you into buying 2 ferrets. Then two more in the next 4 months because she keeps going to the damn pet shop..
Flakyfreakyferretlady
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2005, 09:07:28 PM »

Ha Ha It's a little thing called ferret math!!!  1+1+2+3+2+4 = lots of fun with ferrets, they keep adding up!!!  I had 8 at one point but now have 4 and this seems good.  Oh, yeah, to avoid ferret math avoid pet shops like the plague : )
Jade
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 02:33:35 PM »

Cheesy  How do you think we ended up with seven Tongue  
fertasticfour
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2005, 08:06:54 PM »

hhaha.. ya thats what happened... we just want more and more..the more there are the funnier they get!   How DID  you manage to get 7?
pyxiepoo
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2005, 09:32:30 PM »

That's what happened tp me and my beau...He bought me the first one, he had to get another one with "boots" that I wanted to keep the first one company...then I walked into the pet store, and I saw my little baby boo.... Tongue Now he won't even let me go near a pet store to buy them food...he has to do it or else I might come home with a whole lot more!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2005, 09:33:13 PM by pyxiepoo » Logged
ChadMTL
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2005, 06:58:18 AM »

LOL OMG fertasticfour my wife is the same! She had a few ferrets before we met...and I had never had one before.

So after years of her continuously telling me that ferrets where not part of the rodent family. I surprised her one day with one...not even a week after "I" was the one who came home one day with the second one! LOL

But my wife must be watched! As she often will take her lunch break and just go to the pet shop to see and play with the animals. She must go at least 3 to 4 times a week! This is why we have 2 dogs, 2 cats & 2 ferrets (originally I did not want any animals in the house as I thought we had enough to do with 5 kids!).

Turns out that the ferrets where much more fun & affectionate then I would have ever imagined, and the amount of work is nothing compared to a dog or cat. It's like all they want is to have fun and party all the time! LOL

fertasticfour
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2005, 02:07:58 PM »

HAHAHA my wife is same way. She works almost right beside a superpet. Which is where we buy all our fuzzies. Almost everytime she goes there she calls me to tell me how cute they are and try to convince me we need more. LOL
in total we have 4 ferrets 3 dogs a turtle two fish tanks and a hampster
ChadMTL
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2005, 10:30:14 AM »

LOL Oh my god, you are exactly like us!

A couple of weeks ago my wife (after another visit at the petshop) was trying to convince me to buy this adorable baby St-Bernard that she saw! We already have a Newfoudland and a Bernese Mountain dog!!

So we are looking into a few more ferret instead! LOL

fertasticfour
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2005, 01:21:01 PM »

is your bernese a puppy?
ChadMTL
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2005, 01:31:57 PM »

Yup, she's 8 mths, our Newfs is 6yrs old. They get along great. Zazu (our Newfoudland) is so cool with the ferrets...this guy is huge, but the ferrets don\t care and love to jump on his tail...they are hilarious to watch!
Jade
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2005, 04:16:44 PM »

Lol ya dogs can be great lol I have a lab and a rottie that play with my ferrets  Cheesy
and to  fertasticfour I ended up with 7 lol when I broke my vow to stay away from the pet store after three, they just kept geting in colours that I really likes and they were all so sweet lol aw well definatly ferretmath they sure do multiply lol :rolleyes:

Tongue Jade  
fertasticfour
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2005, 05:03:55 PM »

HAHAHAHA  one day they will take over the world i swear
Jade
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2005, 10:28:52 PM »

LMAO you got that Right next thing we know not only will we be spending all of our money on them, our time playing and cleaning the never ending poo, we'll be on our knees in front of them....... :blink: wait a minute..... :unsure:  are you sure they already don't rule the world..... Shocked

Jade Tongue  
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: