Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Hi All!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hi All!  (Read 2654 times)
L-Dawg
« on: March 29, 2005, 01:56:27 AM »

Hi everyone,

My name is Lars, Im 25, male, live in Aylmer (across the river from Ottawa. In Quebec)  

I have a beautiful little female Sable named Drew whos approx 2 years old. She's very small (according to the vet).  Loves to play fetch, jump in the sheets when daddy is trying to make the bed (its her favorite game to play) and play tag.  And always gets up at 2:30am when I get home to give me kisses and then goes right back to bed!  Shes my little girl!

And as of today, I just arrived home from Prince Edward Island with a lighter colored sable, male, I was told hes about 2 years old, although I think hes atleast 2 1/2.  His name is Bandit.  
    We picked him up from a family who bought him 2 years ago, and the kids ignored him, so he did not get out  to play much at all, and apparently they had him eating cat food, for how long I do not know, but it must have been for a while because his fur was very dry, dull, just not normal.  Everything else on him appears to be fine, needs a nail trimming, which is happening 2morrow.  Oh and I have got him on ferret food now, as well as some vitamin supplement and ferretone, already see a difference in him, at first the poor baby wouldnt do much at all... just sleep.  And I think tonight was the first time the poor little guy had been out of the cage for playtime in a long time!  He was hopping, dooking like a crazy ferret! and running around like there was no tommorow!  I felt so happy for him.  He will be loved alot here and will be spoiled rotten in no time!

Looking forward to chatting with all of you!

« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 02:08:34 AM by L-Dawg » Logged
ferretfan
FRSO Board

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 09:25:50 AM »

Hi Lars and welcome to our group!  I'm glad to hear that you're giving Bandit a well deserved home.

Lynn

Webmaster
http://www.ferretrescue.ca
Yukkabelle

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2005, 12:13:08 AM »

Hi Lars,

Welcome  Cheesy

I am living near you at Hull...

I am happy that you can take care about Bandit and give him a lot of love...It is always good for my mind to hear beautiful storys.

Is Drew happy to have a new friend?

There is the Frolic at the 29 may ... Do you think to come ? That will be a big funny day for your babies B)

http://ferretrescue.ca/2005-Ferret-Frolic-Flyer-colour.pdf

Marie-Agnès

Yukka[/font]
L-Dawg
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2005, 02:56:08 PM »

Hi Marie Agnes, thank you for the welcome,  as for your question regarding Drew being happy with her new friend?  Well she was not too impressed at first, but today they were actually playing together!  I am very pleased with their progress.

As for the Frolic, I would love to go, however I work tuesdays to saturdays, and I believe that the frolic lands on saturday. Sad  Besides Drew is very scared of being outside for some reason, I keep trying to expose her to the outside but she just flattens out and wants daddy to pick her up.  And when I do shes shaking like crazy.   Anyway, if I can make it, I will.  It sounds like a blast.

Lars
ferretfan
FRSO Board

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2005, 05:28:26 PM »

Hi Lars,

You're in luck, the frolic is on May 29 - a Sunday!

Lynn

Webmaster
http://www.ferretrescue.ca
Flakyfreakyferretlady
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2005, 08:49:33 PM »

and hopefully she will forget all about her fear when she steps out onto the grass in the sunshine and see's 80 or so other ferrets!!  PAARRRTTYYYY!!
fertasticfour
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2005, 11:40:28 AM »

I must be lucky. Everytime we have introduced new ferrets it has been no problem.

Well i'm glad your are getting along Tongue
« Last Edit: April 11, 2005, 12:28:57 AM by fertasticfour » Logged
Jade
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2005, 12:00:39 AM »

Hiya Lars
lol ya me to fertasticfour my fuzzy except everything lol

~Jade~
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: