Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ You Know You're a Ferret Fanatic When... (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ You know you're a fanatic when
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: You know you're a fanatic when  (Read 3115 times)
Trevour
« on: March 12, 2005, 07:42:07 PM »

to people refering to those of questional moral fibre as 'weasels'.
Flakyfreakyferretlady
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2005, 07:28:33 PM »

ha, that reminds me of a guy who I met while out walking one of my kids who piped up "my nickname was weasel in school", and I thought , "oh, how nice, a man named Weasel is talking to me" - LOL
Armymedic
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2005, 05:48:59 PM »

don't you hate that... weasel or even worst a rat! Not a rat, not a weasel and especially not a skunk. Grrr...  <_<  
m&m
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2005, 09:52:18 AM »

I usually get comments about 'those rodents' or 'large rats' :huh:  - which then leads to a discussion of sorts that they are not rodents and not related to rats but thanks anyway...Although I've had pet rats and they are excellent pets, just they get a little stressed around ferrets ( mine used to play with my cat though )

Animals - aren't they just weird and wonderful!

Mel
fertasticfour
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2005, 07:18:32 PM »

We get "rats" all the time.  Or.."what is THAT?"

people have such, amusing reactions.  It's not like they are ugly pets, they are ADORABLE ( and not just because im their mommy... or a pet lover)  they are just so cute, i don't know how anyone say they are like little rodents.  

I guess its just a misconception that must be corrected by us ferret crusaders. HAHA!

I've broken like 3 ferret haters.  They love our little babies, just cannot resist their adorable little faces, and constant need for affection.

I mean really! Who COULD resist that?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: