Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Hiya
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hiya  (Read 3675 times)
Jade
« on: March 04, 2005, 03:19:01 PM »

Hi all my name is Jade and I personally now live with seven ferrets four of which are mine Baby(my first), Cinder, Aubrey, Boone, Cub, Mel, and Patch. I have been looking through the net forever to find people who share my interest in fuzzybutts and was extremely happy to find the ottawa ferret rescue. So I just thought I'd send a greeting out  Cheesy  
Flakyfreakyferretlady
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 12:22:29 PM »

Hi Jade!  Wow, 7  Cheesy   I actually used to have 8, most were fosters, now i have 4 of my own, Kiefer, Fergus, Emma and Daisy, all between 4 and 5.  How old are your fellows?  Do you live in Ottawa, you can bring some to the frolic! Smiley  
Jade
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2005, 08:25:58 PM »

Hi Flakyfreakyferretlady

All my babies are one year and under Boone being my youngest at five months old, I live about 50 minutes outside of Ottawa and I am hopeing to go to the frolic. I think that we would have a ball visiting all the ferrets and the people owned by ferrets Cheesy  
Flakyfreakyferretlady
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2005, 08:27:19 AM »

7 under a year!!! Shocked Holy Kersmolie batman!!  What a rumpus room that must be!!  Do they all get along??  ya, the frolic is a blast, 85 ferrets or so and their people, lots of games, hope you make it!! Smiley  
L-Dawg
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2005, 02:50:21 PM »

Hi Jade, welcome to the forums!  Look forward to chatting with you.

Lars
Jade
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2005, 11:44:59 PM »

Hiya Flakyfreakyferretlady

:lol:  ya I live a very interesting exsistence with our fuzzies, but I can atleast say I never lack laughs or love. I was lucky all of my ferrets are very excepting of everything lol but that not saying that they don't stand up for themselves when need be  Tongue  but more often then not I  look in on them and can't make head or tails from my ferret pile as they all sleep in one big one lol.

~Jade~
Flakyfreakyferretlady
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2005, 02:47:57 PM »

ooohh, I love that when they're all tangled, arms, heads, tails, legs all in a big undefinable bunch!! :wub:  
fertasticfour
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2005, 06:09:04 PM »

Its like a game to try and figure out who is who!  Its absolutely adorable.. in fact 3 of mine are doing it right now.. little fuzzles. Its hilarious when the fattest of them smothers the others.. and dont seem to mind.. or when the smallest pins them ALL down!!
Jade
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2005, 02:27:46 PM »

LOL ya I know what you mean, the thing thats makes it even more funny is three of my girls are practically identical lol and I'm the only one that can tell them apart, so its a real challenge  Tongue  
fertasticfour
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2005, 08:04:55 PM »

haha, all the family cannot tell which one is which we are constantly telling them who is who.. and they never get it... iguess only their mommy and daddy can do it.  ( even though we make mistakes sometimes too! lol)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: